Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Introduction....of sorts

   Because sometimes, my parenting blog just isn't the right place for me to be me, I've created this. A new blog that will be my outlet for all things that get me going.

   Expect to see the word "cunt". A lot. If you don't like it, don't read it.
    There will be cussing. You've been warned.
 I might make you laugh hard enough to pee yourself. Sorry about that.

I'll also call out people who piss me off. Random drives, shoppers, strangers who look at me wrong....family members.

And there will be conversations from my life/marriage, because sometimes no one believes that my life is really like I describe it to be.

Hi, I'm Rea. Won't you join me on this "adventure"?? Adventure being an overly optimist term for this blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment