Friday, January 17, 2014

Who is Snarky Bitch?

    Recently I've started posting as "Snarky Bitch" and my daily life. It wasn't a planned change, not even one I did on purpose, but it worked and I like it, so it's here to stay.

    So, who is Snarky Bitch?
    I'm a 30-something, a stay-at-home-mom to one uterus evicted life-term captive of my heart, a wife to a tattooless sailor who happens curses way less than I do and a hopelessly devoted coffee addict. I'm also a survivor of a less than perfect childhood, a failed long-term high school relationship that lasted much longer than it should have and left me emotionally unstable and mentally shielded. Before having my little uterus hostage (UH), I worked in the hospitality industry for over 10 years. After UH's eviction, my geek sailor (GS) was stationed overseas for 3 years and we went with him.
    Why is any of this important?
    Because it helps give you an idea of where my snarkiness and natural bitchability comes from. For me, both are a way of life.

    So welcome to my life. I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it!
Happy Snarking!

No comments:

Post a Comment