Monday, June 17, 2013

For real phone call that I received

*house phone rings*
me: Yeah? (because I almost never answer with "hello" you called me. also, I open the door for the delivery guys before they knock...freaks them out every time! It's fun that way!)
guy on the line: It's Danny.
me: Huh?
guy on phone: Hey, its Danny.
me: Ummm...who?
guy on phone: Um...it's Danny. Is this operations?
me: Yeah..no. You've totally got the wrong number.
guy on phone: Are you kidding me? It's fucking Danny! I need to speak to operations.
me: Okay. Well, I don't know who you are but you clearly have the wrong number.
guy on phone: *whispers* Forget this call happened.
me: I know EVERYTHING!

The kicker? This is what came up on my caller ID:                                                                                                                          
ATT BCO TSA

Apparently, "Danny", if that is his real name, with TSA has that cheery TSA attitude 24/7, y'all! He comes across as a dick, so I can totally see why his co-workers, assuming that's who he thought he had called, would treat him like a fucking moron as I did. However, after the 2nd or maybe even 3rd "who?" you'd think he'd realize "shit I dialed the wrong number and I'm coming off as kind of an asshole, maybe I'll apologize and just hangup." Not ole Danny boy, he followed his dickish behavior through to the end, complete with a pseudo-ominous closing line.

The only way this would've been a better call is if it would've read NSA instead of TSA..because then you can rest assure my phone line is bugged and those fuckers are getting NOTHING useful from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment